Friday, August 6, 2010

First Friday Listings

me: are you going to vox tonight?
Diedra: maybe? are you? going to show somethign???
me: i have a new video
Diedra: maybe i'll bring baudrillard vid?
me: so i guess i'll bring that
Diedra: oh
how long is it?
me: three minutes, haha
no huge project, just a lil' guy
Diedra: mine too, that's perfect for that kind of thing. anything over 7 is probably WAY too long
me: yeah.
do you think it's one of those deals where you have to show up early?
Diedra: not sure.... if you go i guess i'll go too. would be fun. i just had these ideas about being super productive wknd. meanwhile i'll go out fri, sat, sun haha
me: I have like a million stops to make tonight. I'm putting a video in the first friday show at bookspace, and my friend has a painting show up
so I was thinking of going to vox around seven
Diedra: where?
7pm ok i'll be there then
me: i don't know what gallery, but i have the address 149 N 3rd Street
Diedra: old city
i might try to get to little berlin too finally
me: oh yeah, I guess I'll go there too since they're our neighbors.
and I was thinking of going to vwvoffka too
Diedra: i think they are closed to go to vox event tonight
Diedra: oh shit and i know jesse, he's meeting me to get led batteries. i'll go there and then http://eexxttrraa.com/
will you be on bike?
me: no, I'll be in my car since i have to deliver that tv and transport my associates
Diedra: i see
i'm hoping to bike, seems ambitious. but maybe we'll get lucky to show early at vox if we're on time. what a fun art evening. thanks!
me: Ambitious for sure!!
maybe i'll blog about it
haha
Diedra: do it

No comments: