Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm back.



Sorry for the hiatus. Actually, I'm not that sorry. It's not that big a deal.

October is going to be a very busy month.

As far as the shameless self-promotion bit is concerned, Sandy Frank Program Sales Formerly Known As The Sandy Frank and Gladys Experience Formerly Known As The Trusty Haybails, the musical group that Sandy Frank and I started in 2005, will be performing at our housewarming party on October 3rd. So, come on out. The theme is "The Communist Party", so interpret that as you will.

Also, as my first show comes down this weekend at Angel Studios, I'll be participating in a number of small shows throughout October, so here are the dates so you can be sure to attend EVERY SINGLE EVENT:

October 2nd - Top Hat (Old City) - Small works in the $25 budget arena
October 9th - Midwives Gallery (South Philly) - Acting 201, a one night only photography show
October 19th - City Hall (uh... Center City?) - Fairmount Park's Colonial Elite; reception 5-7pm on the 5th floor.

Oh, and look for me on the red carpet at the Barrymore Awards on October 6th along with my colleagues from the collaborative project for Scorched at Wilma. Maybe we'll even win something! (We've been nominated for "The Ted and Stevie Wolf Award for New Approaches to Collaborations.")

I will be speaking at the annual Visionary Woman Awards Gala at Moore on October 7th, so I'll let you know how that goes.

On the 13th, I'll be participating in a public panel in conjunction with a film screening as part of The Galleries at Moore's Art for Lunch series, so don't miss your chance to see me humiliate myself not only in front of my peers, but my advising professors as well.

No comments: