Monday, June 1, 2009

Links of the Day

Stuff I thought was interesting:

"Choose Your Own Health Insurance Adventure"
The comic pretty much says it all.

Free Classical Texts Online
I'm telling you, man, the Epic of Gilgamesh!

A Brief History of English
I find this sort of thing exciting. Does that make me boring? I think not.


Stuff that makes me want to throw up:

More of those stupid expensive dolls.
Why? Just... why?

Dumb images with superimposed 'inspirational' quotes

These are the internet equivalent to the dreaded "Grandchildren Spoiled Here" cross-stitched throw pillow.

Photos of women's lips with things between them.
Now, this one is said to be particularly unique and creative. Too bad that means it's trite and pointless.

1 comment:

Eowyn said...

Bookmarked the classics link!

"These are the internet equivalent to the dreaded 'Grandchildren Spoiled Here' cross-stitched throw pillow." -- hahahahaha!