Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Where are you in the movie?


This stray link didn't make into the Links of the Day, but still deserves some attention.

The instructions are to enter your birthdate and predicted age of death into the form, then choose a movie from a list (I chose The Big Lebowski... of course).

I ended up RIGHT after that great scene when the Big Lebowksi (the other Jeffrey Lebowksi, the millionaire!) with the assistance of Brandt invites The Dude into his study to inform him of his wife's kidnapping and enlist The Dude's help in delivering the ransom money.

2 comments:

Eowyn said...

Ha ha!

I chose "The Wizard of Oz" (huge surprise), and wound up where Dorothy is chastising the Cowardly Lion for going after poor little Toto *grin*

(Of course, I gave my expected age as 100)

L.Murphy said...

Boy am I sorry I ever met you.

No I'm not: I'm when Ray and Winston are in the Ecto-1, presumably to help Peter Venkman...